- Advanced Lecture: Crypto-Currencies (Block lecture at the end of the winter term) Cancelled, since prof. Maffei will join TU Vienna in Spring.
- Advanced Lecture: Privacy Enchancing Cryptography (Tue, 14-16, E9.1, first lecture on October 25th)
- Core Lecture: Security (Wed/Thu, 14-16, E2.2, first lecture on April 20)
- Advanced Lecture: Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PETs) (Block lecture at the end of the summer term)
- Advanced Lecture: Type Systems for Security Verification (Block Lecture, daily March 16-27, 9am-1pm)
- Core Lecture: Security (Tue/Thu, 16-18, E2.2, Günter Hotz Lecture Hall)
- Proseminar: Security and Privacy - A Beginner's Guide (Kick-off meeting on Wed, October 22nd, 16-18 pm, E1.7, Room 3.23)
- Reading group: System Security
- Advanced Lecture: Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PETs) (Thu, 16-18, E1.3, Room 003.1)
- Core Lecture: Security (Wed/Fri, 12-14, E2.2, Günter Hotz Lecture Hall)
- Seminar: Hot Topics in Security & Privacy
- Core Lecture: Security (Wed/Fri, 12-14, Building E2.2)
- Seminar: Electronic Voting
- Advanced Lecture: Language-Based Security.
- Seminar: Selected Topics of Information Security and Cryptography.